[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Playoff Pools

Hunter

I have been running a fantasy playoff pool for years now that involves picking players at the beginning of the playoffs and allowing teams to choose players each week to fill their lineup.

Does anyone have any different ideas/experiences with fantasy playoff pools? Just want to see if there's anyway that I can improve the league.

Thanks all!

We pick a starting lineup once before the playoffs, no draft, teams can have the same players; and whoever has the most points after the super bowl is the champ.

Works out well, in the five years of doing this nobody has submitted the exact same lineup as anyone else (12 teams)

1 Qb

2 Rb

3 Wr(TE)

K

Def

Edited by slovak

I do one in which each participant picks 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 2 Ks, and 2 Ds. You accumulate pts each week all the way through the SB (once your guy is eliminated, you obviously no longer get pts from that guy going forward i.e. he cannot be replaced). Winner gets the lion's share - pay out 2-3 places, depending upon number of entrants.

There's no limit on the number of entrants or how many times a single person may enter and I see women and others get involved who have no interest in actually being in a league. Entry fee is minimal ($20). Usually end up with around 20-25 people in it.

If you're interested, PM me.