[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bob Cunningham's predictions

mroban

I love Bob's predictions and find that even when he is wrong he does the analysis and homework you need to make a great decision on which side to play.

One thing though I wanted to add to the Denver game (in which I fully agree with his analysis) is that Bob didnt really hit on the fatigue factor as a strong factor. Steelers are playing their 3rd straight playoff game on the road, which for a good road team isnt necessarily unsurmountable but is quite difficult. Add in the thin air of Denver and I see a team in the Steelers that will be gasping for air in the 3rd Qtr. If I am Shanahan, I start going no huddle on these guys early in the 2nd qtr to wear them out.

The teams are very even matched but the fatigue factor will do the Steelers in on Sunday (in my opinion) more than anything else. Steelers will make more mistakes than usual as a result and Denver will blow it open in the 3rd quarter.

There is a reason Denver played so much better at home than on the road. Arguably they have the strongest home field advantage in all of football, especially under these circumstances.