[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Got Back From The Buick Invitational

Chargerz

God, it was beautiful today! The sun was shining, the winds were calm, the hang gliders were soaring, and, oh yeah, there was some pretty good golf being played too.

Just got home from walking around Torrey Pines South with the pros. The course played tough even without the usual ocean breeze blowing in. It measures over 7400 yards from the tips, has thick rough, narrow fairways, small greens, and tons of traps filled with the kind of "heavy" sand all golfers hate (just perfect for the U.S. Open in 2008).

Tiger's making a charge after a 67 today, Sergio Garcia's in the lead, and Lefty's not too far behind.

I can't wait 'til tomorrow's final round!!!! :D:D

Wish I was there. We're getting a late night batch of snow here, but I've been chipping balls onto my couch just for practice.

I was watching the Buick on Friday, and they were talking how the rough is going to be an absolute bear for the U.S. Open. From what I saw on Friday, it looks pretty thick and nasty now. :D

Have fun! :D

Wish I was there.  We're getting a late night batch of snow here, but I've been chipping balls onto my couch just for practice.

I was watching the Buick on Friday, and they were talking how the rough is going to be an absolute bear for the U.S. Open.  From what I saw on Friday, it looks pretty thick and nasty now.  :D

Have fun!  :D

1294244[/snapback]

Believe me, today was even more fun than yesterday!!!! :D

A three-way playoff that Tiger won! It doesn't get any better than that!!!! :D

Believe me, today was even more fun than yesterday!!!! :D

A three-way playoff that Tiger won! It doesn't get any better than that!!!! :D

1294951[/snapback]

Wow. Sounds great.

I was lucky enough to go to the Ryder cup last year at Oakland Hills and it was cool watching the best in the world. The U.S. stunk it up though.