[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jim Cramer's stock picks

Randall

Has anyone noticed that his picks on his TV show have exploded after hours?

On friday he said he has a company, a $17 stock, that could be a $100 one very soon. He said they are in tests for a migraine implant device and if approved could be a huge boon to the company.

He said the co. is NMT Medical and the about a second later the symbol NMTI appeared on screen and then the chart. NMTI

Not only did it go up about 35% before settling down but NMT also exploded before coming down. Many people didn't even wait 1 second to see the stock symbol, but bought immediately.

I know many people are busy or lazy, but come on?

Thursday he recommended OMN that went up 29%. I shorted 100 shares(no big deal) and covered making $500. It is like the Steelers being a 21 point favorite. While a lot of his picks are good stocks 29% is too high a jump.

OMN

The point is it's amazing how many people jump on blind faith.

Has anyone noticed that his picks on his TV show have exploded after hours?

On friday he said he has a company, a $17 stock, that could be a $100 one very soon. He said they are in tests for a migraine implant device and if approved could be a huge boon to the company.

He said the co. is NMT Medical and the about a second later the symbol NMTI appeared on screen and then the chart. NMTI

Not only did it go up about 35% before settling down but NMT also exploded before coming down. Many people didn't even wait 1 second to see the stock symbol, but bought immediately.

I know many people are busy or lazy, but come on?

Thursday he recommended OMN that went up 29%. I shorted 100 shares(no big deal) and covered making $500. It is like the Steelers being a 21 point favorite. While a lot of his picks are good stocks 29% is too high a jump.

OMN

The point is it's amazing how many people jump on blind faith.

1294337[/snapback]

OMN that's a blast from the past. We bought that stock years ago, I think it was a $2 stock sold the sucker too soon. Although we did have a healthy return on it.