[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sears?

driveby

I'm looking for a part time gig to help finance the lads college edumacation.

Apparently we make too much for financial assistance, but not enough to pay the whole enchilada without giving up eating. And he's too pale to qualify for most of the scholarships, but thats another thread.

So, I've been offered a position selling major appliances nights and weekends. Commission only. I've studied the sales records of the current employees and it looks like they average $15-20/hour when you break it down. I spent 13 in retail when I got out of college but that was in managerial positions, never worked a commission sales job.

Anyone have commission sales advice in general or Sears scoop in particular? (besides learning espanol?) :D

gracias

Might want to do a search for:

sears employees commission

A few lawsuits out there and Sears has never had a real good rep for their commission people. They can change your status at any time without you even knowing about it until way after the fact.

In other words... they pretty much handle their employees just like any other big company.