[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watch online march madness for free

whitem0nkey

I was listening to the radio, and i missed the link.

But they said there is a site that will let you watch the first couple of rounds for free. While some site you have to pay. They said all you have to do is register and you watch for free. Does anyone know where that is?

I can get audio.  No video;  Talked to a friend of mine who got in thru the VIP line and his is working fine.  Says the video feed looks just like the CBS feed on tv.

1373109[/snapback]

I went through the VIP line and am getting audio, but the sound is not working. Well...at tleast the sound for the game isn't working. I am getting music instead the play-by-play of the game

Is this MMOD working for anyone?  I am not getting any sound or picture.

1373079[/snapback]

No, what a bucnh of crap. I'm on business in Ohio and thought I'd get to watch the Zags and the Huskies. Don't think any of the local sports bars have Direct TV either. :D

No, what a bucnh of crap.  I'm on business in Ohio and thought I'd get to watch the Zags and the Huskies.  Don't think any of the local sports bars have Direct TV either.  :D

1373737[/snapback]

I am going to have to assume that we will get the Gonzaga v. Xavier game on CBS in Columbus since Xavier is only about an hour away. The Washington game may be a little harder to find.

I am going to have to assume that we will get the Gonzaga v. Xavier game on CBS in Columbus since Xavier is only about an hour away.  The Washington game may be a little harder to find.

1373757[/snapback]

That's good news...I always wondered where Xavier was at. :D