[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post Your "DOHs" Here

darin3

For those of us in daily transaction/lineup baseball leagues, there are always those instances where you sit a pitcher or backup OF that goes off. Here's a sampling of mine from the past week or so:

Today - In my BOTH H2H league: Sat Indian 3B/OF Casey Blake (totally underrated at this point, BTW) at Detroit (1/5 with solo shot) and Indian SP Paul Byrd at Detroit (win, 2.57 ERA, 0.72 WHIP and 5 Ks) .... DOH! :doah:

Sunday - In my non-BOTH roto, I sat Paul LoDuca in favor of Ramon Hernandez (not a bad choice given their stats so far). LoDuca went 2/3 with a run, RBI and steal. Hernandez was a DNP. :doah:

Saturday - In my H2H, I sat J.J. Putz, RP w/ Seattle (1.2 IP, no hits, runs or walks, 4 K, hold). And in my roto, kept Phil Nevin on the bench (I'm overloaded with stud 1B/CI), who hit a 3-run donger.

Wednesday - Sat Reggie Sanders in my roto (stacked OF), who hit yet another HR in the Bronx.

Tuesday - Sanders on the bench with a 2-run HR. And LoDuca on the bench going 3/5 with a run scored and RBI. :doah:

Any big snafus from anyone else so far this season? :D

Today - In my BOTH H2H league:  Sat Indian 3B/OF Casey Blake (totally underrated at this point, BTW) at Detroit (1/5 with solo shot) and Indian SP Paul Byrd at Detroit (win, 2.57 ERA, 0.72 WHIP and 5 Ks) .... DOH! :doah:

1423998[/snapback]

Your opponent thanks you for your mercy and notes that today, the two batters you did start both hit HRs anyway, you greedy bastage. :D