[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mavs

biggamer3

wow i am shocked with the way they annialated the Heat.

:D Paging Shaquille O'neal to play some Championship ball, remember Kobe isnt there, so demand the freaking ball and put it in the basket, with an a$$ like yours you're sexy :D

NTTAWWT

Edited by ChuckB

Not sure if you can really blame Shaq all that much - in game 2 anyway (didn't see much of game 1), he was being doubled almost immediately every time he touched the ball. And usually the double was coming from Nowitzki, so now he's got 2 seven-footers on him. He's doing the right thing by kicking the ball back out, but noone else on the Heat is stepping up so far.

I'm not a huge Shaq fan by any stretch, but I'm really not sure what else you want him to do against the double-team. Be nice if he could shoot at least 50% from the free throw line, but I really thought in game 2 that the Heat were badly outcoached, which has got to be a surprise. But Avery Johnson and friends came up with a scheme to take Shaq out of the flow, and the Heat weren't able to do anything to counter it, either by figuring out a way to get Shaq involved or by having someone else step up.