[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did my draft go?

Flip_Side

No, I like CJ and Driver.

I don't like Walker due to his injury. Stallworth seems to perpetually be on the "this is the year he REALLY breaks out" list. Branch is much the same. But by the same token, if they do their typical 50-800-6, that's decent enough for your WR3 and 4.

I think Walker as a #3 is ideal personally and he has 2 good TE's with tremendous upside McMichael with Culpepper and LJ without TO....

with the draft looking like a cakewalk as it was...I would expect a stronger #3 RB as Dunn just doesn't do it for me......he probably could have had Droughns or somebody that wasn't going to share carries....

with the draft looking like a cakewalk as it was...I would expect a stronger #3 RB as Dunn just doesn't do it for me......he probably could have had Droughns or somebody that wasn't going to share carries....

umm dude, Foster was my #3 RB.

I drafted LT, Brown, Foster, and then Dunn.

umm dude, Foster was my #3 RB.

I drafted LT, Brown, Foster, and then Dunn.

umm dude, same type of back....

I'm not knocking your draft...you had 2 top 10 RB's...some say both are top 5 RB's...but I am just not into drafting Dunn or Foster this year...

DeAngelo is the player I am targetting later...