[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reuben Droughns

Who could I get for Reuben Droughns? He was a big chunk of the Browns last year and he is a solid runner.

Here is my current roster

QB: Marc Bulger Chris Simms

RB: Caddy, SJax, Kevin Jones, A. Green, Droughns

WR: Plax, Boldin

TE: Stevens Wiggens

K: Graham

DST: Bengals, Falcons

I know I am a little weak at WR. But who could I get for Droughns or for that matter any of my rbs except Caddy or SJax

1 qb

2 rb

2 wr

1 te

1 dst

1 k

lookin for some advice

I need to know if it's PPR (points per reception) and any unusual scoring...

plus I'd have to see someone else's roster to see if they would need a RB...

right now is a bad time to trade Droughns unless someone else is high on him, because his value is only as good as it was from last year...

and I personally am high on him, but you're better off trading someone else if you want a WR....

I would say your best bet is to move Droughns and Bulger for the likes of Delhomme or Brooks and a WR.....

but I think Droughns could end up your 2nd or 3rd best RB by the end of the season...

ahead of either SJax or KJ...and behind one of them as well...

just my :D

but I think Droughns could end up your 2nd or 3rd best RB by the end of the season...

I agree. How many other RBs do you see out there that are practically guarnteed to get 300 carries providing they stay healthy? He's also running behind a much better o-line and is surrounded by promising skill players. I don't think it's a stretch to say that he could be next Rudi Johnson and a perennial late 1st round or early 2nd round pick for years to come.

At best I would rank Droughns a #3 RB for the following reasons, Cleveland Red-Zone issues and poor O-Line. Rueban has some off field issues and could face a mandatory league suspension for Domestic Abuse incident following his DUI. And if that isn't enough to make you gun shy look at his schedule, He has Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice and Carolina as well as Tampa Bay. If you do well with him as your #1 or #2 RB and make your league's playoffs after that brutal schedule, now you have away games at Pittsburgh and Baltimore before coming home to face Tampa Bay in your League's Superbowl. (If in fact your playoffs run weeks 14-16) I myself will take him as a #3 only cuz of the shear number of touches he'll get. Strength of schedule should always be used when evaluating or trying to identify the next "Rudi". I also always draft my players when all else seems to be equal, on who they face during the playoffs. In 12 years I have won 6 League Championships using this method, it works better than a coin toss or a gut feelin....LOL

At best I would rank Droughns a #3 RB for the following reasons, Cleveland Red-Zone issues and poor O-Line. Rueban has some off field issues and could face a mandatory league suspension for Domestic Abuse incident following his DUI. And if that isn't enough to make you gun shy look at his schedule, He has Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice and Carolina as well as Tampa Bay. If you do well with him as your #1 or #2 RB and make your league's playoffs after that brutal schedule, now you have away games at Pittsburgh and Baltimore before coming home to face Tampa Bay in your League's Superbowl. (If in fact your playoffs run weeks 14-16) I myself will take him as a #3 only cuz of the shear number of touches he'll get. Strength of schedule should always be used when evaluating or trying to identify the next "Rudi". I also always draft my players when all else seems to be equal, on who they face during the playoffs. In 12 years I have won 6 League Championships using this method, it works better than a coin toss or a gut feelin....LOL

they addressed the OL in FA and Winslow is back...another viable blocker who can catch in the red zone as well as Jurevicius....that's his specialty..