[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will C. Benson start?

jimsoxfan

I am in a keeper league where you can keep one player, but a player can't be a keeper two years in a row. So I am stuck between T.O, Willie P, or Benson. With Jones injury I am thinking about taking a chance on Benson....Ill be very sad if I have to keep T.O.....opinions?

Not sure why you'd be sad to keep TO...yes, can be a head case, but the guy can play...! I think he will put up good numbers in Dallas with Bledsoe......

Benson is risk/reward scenario. yes, he may get the starting job....I like Fast Willie this year in Pittsburgh....If I had to choose, would go:

T Owens (when plays, one of best receivers in the game)

Willie Parker (should get bulk of carries; dont think Duce Staley will factor in much)

C. Benson (not sure what he will do; didn't get heck of a lot of carries last year..)

Good luck...

So you are in good shape...LT and one of the better recievers. I have seen some sites rank him as top receiver this year; others top 5....so, I think TO will do well. I think he wants to win, and Parcells will get the most out of him...They got decent team in Dallas, good running game, Glenn on other side, Witten, Bledsoe, so he should put up decent numbers....more so than Jones or Benson, I believe

has to be TO

Damn...now I have to think about changing my LT pick. Both have week 3 bye. That is a lot of power on the bench at one time. Has anyone out there ever successfully traded the first pick in the draft and what have you gotten for it?