[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Westy?

Scorcher

I'm in a 12 team standard performance league with ppr. We can keep up to 2 players each year, My draft position is 5th on a serpentine draft : looking at the other teams in my league, LJ, LT, Shaun, and SJax are gone. I am for sure keeping Holt. I also have Westbrook. If I give up Westy I get a chance to pick before the actual draft starts and there is a very slim chance I might get Ronnie Brown. I'm thinking that not only will Westbrook get the most touches, but he might also be the Eagles best receiver! I'm thinking about keeping Westy and going for the best Wr on my pick and hoping to win with Wr's or be able to trade later. Every year because of my position in the draft I always end up with a no.2 back as my best Rb hope. What would you advise?

I'm in a 12 team standard performance league with ppr. We can keep up to 2 players each year, My draft position is 5th on a serpentine draft : looking at the other teams in my league, LJ, LT, Shaun, and SJax are gone. I am for sure keeping Holt. I also have Westbrook. If I give up Westy I get a chance to pick before the actual draft starts and there is a very slim chance I might get Ronnie Brown. I'm thinking that not only will Westbrook get the most touches, but he might also be the Eagles best receiver! I'm thinking about keeping Westy and going for the best Wr on my pick and hoping to win with Wr's or be able to trade later. Every year because of my position in the draft I always end up with a no.2 back as my best Rb hope. What would you advise?

You say there is a slim chance you might get brown? if you dropped Westy and Brown was also gone who else at RB would be out there? I would need to know if there is any fallback picks in case Brown was gone and who they may be to make a decent judgement.