[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need some advice again.....

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is the overall better value?

• Tiki Barber, Clinton Portis a 4th and (2) 5th rounders.
    • Tiki Barber, Steve Smith, 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick.

If I want Portis I have to give up Steve Smith and my 3rd round pick for Portis and his 5th rounder.

Im just not sure if the value from steve smith to portis is worth losing a 3rd and gaining another 5th because I could draft Ronnie Brown, Julius Jones or Westbrook in round 2 and still have one of the top recievers (if i keep smith). My league starts 3 rbs so if i do the trade id have portis and tiki and then could go WR in the 2nd or maybe even a 3rd RB.

It basically comes down to is portis and a 5th rounder going to outproduce smith and a 3rd rounder

Everyones advice is welcome!

I am pretty high on Portis this year. That said I think you are over paying for him. Seen as you start 3 rb's trading Smith for him seems to be equal. It is the draft pick part I do not like. I would consider swapping draft picks where he moves up a spot or two and you move back a spot or two in the third round, I might even swap 1st rounders depending on both of your draft positions. Other than that I would not pull the trigger.

this is obviously a keeper league. Who are your other keepers and who are his? Alittle more info would be helpful.

I am pretty high on Portis this year. That said I think you are over paying for him. Seen as you start 3 rb's trading Smith for him seems to be equal. It is the draft pick part I do not like. I would consider swapping draft picks where he moves up a spot or two and you move back a spot or two in the third round, I might even swap 1st rounders depending on both of your draft positions. Other than that I would not pull the trigger.

this is obviously a keeper league. Who are your other keepers and who are his? Alittle more info would be helpful.

as of right now my keepers are tiki and smith and his are manning, alexander and LJ, he traded for manning mid season last year and he won the league which is why he has 3 freezes, i dont like giving up draft picks either which is why im not sure on what to do, if i keep smith i have the 7th overall pick either way which im looking at ronnie brown and then im picking again 9th which im looking at westbrook but im not sure on smith because hes already hurt again and if hes out im screwed at the WR position, but if i take the portis deal i could get tiki, portis and then ronnie brown at the #7 and then maybe a boldin or fitzgerald at #9