[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sportsline.com?--is it worth it?

IMO, it is the best. Some people complain about the price, but $130 is fine with me. The on-line draft feature is supurb, and we've never had any problems in 6 years. I have broadband cable, and never experienced any problems. I like the live scoring and all the options for scoring in general, esp. decimal scoring. You can customize it any way you like.

With that said, a lot of people bash CBS. But it works well for me. I guess decisions will vary and it's up to you. I think you can set up a league and surf the site and see what it has to offer before you have to pay.

BTW, I'm referring to commissioner leagues. I've never played in their gold, platinum, etc. leagues. That scoring is rather basic and I think they use team defenses. The sites operate the same, however.