[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush, where do you take him?

bigbadwolf

Standard performance scoring, .5 pts per reception. Bonus for long TDs.

This is the first year of our keeper league so everyone is available.

Where would you take Reggie Bush?

(Each team will get to keep 4 players for 5 yrs each.)

I would take him higher than the 4th, maybe even the 3rd. If you look at the age and talent that is out there right now, Bush is in the top 12 RB's for sure. A player that you can build on for years to come.

I take him in the 2nd round knowing it may hurt your chances this year, won't kill ya, but you will need a solid 3-4 and 5 pick behind it!!

This is a very interesting question. I have the same dilemma with a twist. My local here in New Orleans is changing from redraft to keeper and I am very curious to see which of us homers takes him too early. My thought is he will go in the second round of our draft as someones RB2. I wont take him that high but if he's still around in the 4th he's on my team!

I would agree on the third round. If he's available late in the round, grab him there. I don't think he is in the top 12 rbs in the league however, and wouldn't think about drafting him earlier. On the other side, he's going to be dynamite for yeras to come

My draft position will dictate whether I can take him in the 3rd. If I get 2 RB's in the first 2 rounds then I cant wait on the rec's for another round. That would weaken my team way to much winding up with a tier 4 or 5 rec as my rec1. This will be an intersting draft this year.

On a side note, my local is very excited about this years draft as we were evacuating on draft day last year and our season was a wash . Changing to keeper is also interesting.