[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

Goldsheet

I would be getting Bulger and Heap. I just hate to trade away Taylor. I think he could be much more productive than alot of people think. Not to mention that leaves me with just J Lewis and S Jackson. I would probably use the rookie pick on Addai so my rb depth would go from 4 starters in a 16 team league to 2.

My primary interest here is Bulger. Green is very servicable but he's getting old. A trade won't get done unless he gets a starting rb in return as part of the package. I am thinking I should decline. The rb depth is worth more to me than an upgrade at qb and te.

Opinions?

i think with green and kitna you are fine. i would not lose your rb depth either. i like bulger and heap, as well. but not for that trade at this time. as well as you would then have bulger and jackson in your starting lineup. that can be a problem.

your right, i would feel fine about my qb situation for this year.

my thing is i think we start to see the decline of green soon. in a dynasty league i think this is the year to move him. same thing for dunn, i traded him this off season.

i think i may counter bulger & 1.12 rookie pick for green & lewis - that way he gets his starting rb and i'm able to get some return on green while he still has value.