[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st pick in keeper league

Bill Mc

I'm in a 12 team performance league and find myself in fantastic shape going into the draft. My keepers are Larry Johnson (16th round), Ronnie Brown (6th ), and Matt Hasselback (7th). After today's draft order draw, i also find myself with the first pick in the draft. Then to make things even better, after factoring in keeper positions, I'll have the 1st, 8th and 11th picks in the draft. I better not screw this up.

The players that I'll have available to pick from include: McGahee, Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Kevin Jones, Julius Jones, Cedric Benson, Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, and Warrick Dunn. I'm almost certainly going to go for Chad Johnson with my first pick and then hope that Bush is still around for either my 8th or 11th picks.

Any opposing opinions??

I'm in a 12 team performance league and find myself in fantastic shape going into the draft. My keepers are Larry Johnson (16th round), Ronnie Brown (6th ), and Matt Hasselback (7th). After today's draft order draw, i also find myself with the first pick in the draft. Then to make things even better, after factoring in keeper positions, I'll have the 1st, 8th and 11th picks in the draft. I better not screw this up.

The players that I'll have available to pick from include: McGahee, Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Kevin Jones, Julius Jones, Cedric Benson, Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, and Warrick Dunn. I'm almost certainly going to go for Chad Johnson with my first pick and then hope that Bush is still around for either my 8th or 11th picks.

Any opposing opinions??

starting lineup requirements? if you are going for it this year, i'd probably get another receiver, depending on who is out there ... i like to fill the starting lineup first, then draft a bench. it would be different if i were rebuilding for the future, but it looks like your time is now!

starting lineup requirements? if you are going for it this year, i'd probably get another receiver, depending on who is out there ... i like to fill the starting lineup first, then draft a bench. it would be different if i were rebuilding for the future, but it looks like your time is now!

Starting lineup requirements are 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE,PK, DE

I also should mention that this league counts yardage for kick returns too so that's a plus for Bush.