[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick Two?

Imageek

I have been fighting myself and all the fantasy options for two weeks, ever since the draft. Who to start (performance league) at my second running back slot and my second receiver slot. More so at running back.

RB

1. Starter Larry Johnson

2. Dominick Rhodes or Jamal Lewis

WR

1. Starter Anquan Boldon

2. Lee Evans, Troy Williamson, Ernest Wilford, or Mushin Muhammad.

Give me your thoughts Please.

Wow, who else do you have at RB? lol, I guess I would start *flips coin* Rhodes. But I really don't like it. WR is easier, start Lee Evans.

Running back is very thin as is my whole team. I have DeAngelo for the inevitable fall of Foster, and I have Lewis and Rhodes, I also picked up Maurice Drew being a Bruin and knowing that Taylor will go down and Jones is already down and Tofield sucks.

I am hurting there besides LJ but I think this could be a bounce back year for Lewis.

I'd probably say Rhodes and Evans as well.

Lewis has to show that he is over his hip (and attitude) problem, plus he has Anderson and Smith lurking to steal some carries.

Your WR's are all pretty close IMO... I'd probably place Williamson at the bottom of that list, and then flip a coin for choosing between the other three.