[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you put McGahee's backup on your roster?

I could pickup Anthony Thomas, but would have to drop Najeh Davenport or Chris Henry (I have CJ, TJ, Holt, and T. Williamson). Najeh could get some goal line carries with the Steelers. Henry is insurance for CJ and TJ.

I have McGahee and the top 2 RBs from NYG and Indy, but I don't have McGahee's handcuff. I am not sure if Thomas would have much value but I would be down to 2 starting RBs if McGahee got hurt.

I would not drop either of those for Thomas. if McGahee went down it would be a RBBC on a team that is already not the best of blocking lines.

I could see Davenport being useful if Parker went down and Henry being useful if either Cincy WR goes down.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I would have to be real desperate to play a Buffalo back after a McGahee injury, but if he gets hurt that is pretty much where I will be. I do have Maroney and Maurice Drew, so hopefully one of those two will step up early in the season.

I had Chester Taylor, D'Angelo, and Cedric Cobbs but I packaged them for a trade for Chad Johnson and Ben Watson. Watson is now my backup to Gates. Was going to use Watson for trade bait but I can not get anyone interested, strange. A lot of folks are loving their TEs but I believe they are dillusional (some guys are starting Winslow, McMichael, and Dallas Clark and are not interested in Watson).