[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster Help

lsugrad00

Hey guys,

I'm in a 10 team performance league that starts 1QB, 1 RB, 1RB/WR, 2WR, 1TE, 1D/ST, and 1K. In my league we only have 14 roster spots. So I only have 6 spots on my bench. Right now I'm carrying 2WR, 3RB, and a QB on the bench.

I was looking to see if there is any standard on what my bench should look like or if that just depends on who I have on my roster.

I always view this as value over quantitiy. What I mean is that sure you have to have a reserve for QB and TE and you of course will need to pick up a kicker and D when they have thier byes, but when it comes to RB and WR you always want to make sure you have quality on the bench. That way you can use them as trade bait, or face the dilema we all face every week --- WHO DO I START. What you have right now is ok though on your bench.