[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hasselbeck for Rudi Johnson?

Beach Bum

I am in a 12 team performace league where we keep 2 players each season (can't keep 2 players at the same position). We get 6pts for all TD's (rush, pass and receiving).

I have been offered Rudi Johnson and Favre for Hasselbeck and Norwood. I feel like I have decent depth at RB, but it is hard to pass up Rudi.

He also has Boldin and Hines Ward...so I was considering asking for one of them instead of Rudi and then offering Daunte instead of Hasselbeck...but not sure. If I have that deep of a RB corps (with Rudi), I could trade one of them for a #1 QB later.

I got Hasselbeck in the 5th RD and Rudi is a first rounder...so it feels good, but not sure I want to part with Hasselbeck with the addition of Branch and getting to play ARI, SF and STL 2 times each season.

He has Plummer as well, so if I do the deal, I think I would ask for Plummer over Favre. Pennington, Grossman, Brad Johnson and Leftwich are avail FA's...so I can fill some depth at QB on the waiver wire as well.

My roster is below (last week's starters first):

Hasselbeck, Matt QB

Jones, Julius RB

Jones, Thomas RB

Driver, Donald WR

Muhammad, Muhsin WR

Shockey, Jeremy TE/WR

Stover, Matt K BAL

Jaguars, DST

Culpepper, Daunte QB

Duckett, T.J. RB

Portis, Clinton RB