[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I go too far?

ShotDoctor

Alright this is a good one I got myself into. 12 teams. hi performance scoring. 1 qb/2rb/3wr/te/def/k/flex (wr or rb). the flex position has really run the rb opportunities dry.

heres my team

p.manning/b.johnson

chambers/owens/m.jones/j.cotchery/n.burleson/givens

gore/m.bell/d.williams/davenport

crumpler/colston

baltimore

kaeding

the scoring in my league is 1pt/10 yds rush/recieve. now, in an effort to shore up my team, the other day i traded cadillac for t. owens straight up, figuring with the scoring in my league, owens would be more valuable than cadillac and that i could turn around and flip someone for a running back or find a waiver gem. been stumped on 5 trade proposals so far and the best i found on the waiver wire is najeh davenport.

so my question is, am i screwed or can i wait this out for awhile or should i try and pull the trigger on a willis mcgahee for chambers deal-something ive been talking about with someone in my league-might be a possibility? right now im starting chambers/owens/m.jones and throwing cotchery in my flex. long post but a good one. am i screwed?