[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

mpower

My current running backs are:

Dominic Rhodes

Chester Taylor

Cedric Benson

Kevin Jones

My receivers are:

Andre Johnson

Reggie Wayne

Isaac Bruce

Doug Gabriel

I would like a solid back. I already offered Andre Johnson but he denied it and wants Wayne. What do you guys think?

Also would you dump Isaac Bruce for Reggie Brown who on the waiver wire?

I wish I had a stud back. On draft day, the java on nfl.com froze and my first two picks were selected for me. The computer gave me Hassalbeck for pick #1 and Steelers D for pick #2. Great huh.

First of all, i pray for you that you selected a stud back that you neglected to mention. Besides that I would give wayne for Jackson anyday. Your getting a running back that I considered to be a top 5 back for a top 15 WR. Good trade if he will actually take it.

Check out my trade post too but for your deal here:

I'd do Wayne for Jackson in a heart beat and then drop Benson or Gabriel and grab Brown. Bruce could be sweet this year, they are running more 2 WR sets in Linehans offense so there aren't as many targets to dig into Bruce's numbers!

I agree. Drop Gabriel. STL is using 2WR, 2TE sets almost exclusively this season. Bruce will get lots of looks.