[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicagoans.......

rocknrobn26

I like shell fish, but no biggie. Let's let Gil decide, he knows the area. Time??? 5pm? 6pm? I'm open. What's your schedule like? Gil that question is for you also.

Youse guys decide, no diff to me. :D

I'd prefer 5:30 at the very earliest, with 6:00 or 6:30 being better. It's my first visit to the Dow site in Buffalo Grove since I've taken my new job, so I don't really want to be seen high-tailing it out of there at 5:00 on the button.

As to location, I'm completely open. I'm willing to drive, as I'm going to need to start learning the area anyways. What type of venue are we looking for? If we wanted a relatively nice restaurant, I went to The Cheesecake Factory in Lincolnshire last month and was absolutely blown away with how good the food is. I'm not as familiar with more laid-back bar type settings in that area.

I'm completely open, though. I guess this one is up to Gil... what's your suggestion?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpers for Gil.............

I'm wide open! Time wise, and place wise. I'm tossing the ball to Gil!

Gil,

It's your call! Whatever, is fine w/ me!

Plus we have to show this Detroit immigrant the error of his ways and make him a Bear Fan! :D:D

Gil.....you got the ball!

Here's my thoughts on this:

If the Doc is cool with being 30+ minutes away from where he'll be laying his head down for the evening, Schaumburg is cool. If he wants to be closer, I just say we head to a local watering hole, closer to his hotel.

I'm good either way right now. I can't say I'm 100% yet, but I'm at 95% as of this evening. As far as dinner, Shaw's is pretty pricey, as I usually just hit the raw bar when I'm there.

If you're leaving it totally up to me, let me sit on it a while.

Here's my thoughts on this:

If the Doc is cool with being 30+ minutes away from where he'll be laying his head down for the evening, Schaumburg is cool. If he wants to be closer, I just say we head to a local watering hole, closer to his hotel.1

I'm coming 2 hours, tell Doc to stop whinin'

Lions fans... :D

That sounds like it would shave a good 1/2 hr off my drive time, which I would appreciate. Plus, a brewpub would be cool, because I like beer.

But whatever is fine with me.

Edited by Chavez

That sounds like it would shave a good 1/2 hr off my drive time, which I would appreciate. Plus, a brewpub would be cool, because I like beer.

But whatever is fine with me.

Well, anything to make Chavez's life easier.

The brewpub place looks cool. I'm willing to drive, though, if we decide to do the crab shack.

Well, anything to make Chavez's life easier.

Really? Will you throw our next meeting in NORRIS, then?

:D Unless I'm on track for 1st overall, then kick my team's ass....

Time.......Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME!!!!!!!

6pm???? 6:30pm?????

TIME??????????????????

May I assume we're goin' to Flatlanders??? :D

Time???????

Freakin' amateurs! *sigh*

If you're so stressed about it, you choose the time.

:D Stressed????? Nah!!!!! If I got any more mellow my heart would stop! :lol:

BUT...............as long as you asked....................6:30pm in the bar at Flatlanders!

My thoughts:

On a Wed I don't think we need reservations!

Gives our 'Packer Backer slug ass bastooge cheesehead' friend :D time to get there

And will give You (Gil) a chance to log in miles for Income Tax! :brew:

So it's:

6:30pm in the bar at Flatlanders on Wed. the 11th day of October, 2006!

DONE!!!!! :lol:

Anyone else want to Join us??????????????? The more the merrier!

Edited by rocknrobn26

Well?????????????

:D ZUP????

6:30 at Flatlanders???

Chavez? Gil? DR.?

:D

Leaving straight from work unless I tell you otherwise, will be there ASAP. If you need an update, you have my #, rr.

I'm in. I may be coming straight from work, too, so I may be in my nerd uniform. :D

Just look for the sharp-dressed man with the boyish good looks.

See yall there! BTW......I'll be the short fat guy, w/ degenerate looks. :johnbelushivoice: "How much for the little girl? How much for the women?" :johnbelushivoice: