[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to get Westbrook...need advice...

quantegy

I think this is a good time to get Westbrook and I was thinking of offering

Dunn straight up for Westbrook. Would anyone take that offer right now?

Would I be foolish to offer Dunn/F. Taylor or Dunn/Walker for Westbrook?

How about Dunn/F. Taylor/J. Walker for West and Housh, and I can pick up Barber III off WW.

I see. I haven't been following Dunn's point totals but he'd been slowing down. I would think in a PPR the Westy owner would take Dunn + a little something extra to do it. A WR who could be a spot starter. I am a Westy owner and in a PPR and now would be a good time to deal for him, imho. He's plateued and seems to be out of the injury woods and the schedule doesn't look as kind as the start.

I wouldn't do the Dunn/Walker - I don't like you just getting Westy back. The Dunn/Taylor/Walker for Westy and Housh would be worth offering - as I like Palmer better than Plummer and make a nice upgrade at WR and I think Dunn is due for a nice drop off and Taylor has been slowing.

Edited by Gros Membres!

Thought you might like to see this...

Maurice Drew has leg injury

The AP reports Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew spent the bye week rehabbing a leg injury and missed Monday's light workout. Fred Taylor's already-solid stock would skyrocket if Jones-Drew missed this game.

wowsa. that is news isnt is...i love my rbs, but I think having westbrook for a playoff run would put me over the top... thanks for the advice