[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give Barlow/Hines Ward for Benson/Horn

Deacon Frost

Personally, I'm not seeing it. I'm not thrilled with my RB bench (see sig for roster) at all BUT......

1. Does Benson (get) have more upside than Barlow (give up)?

2. Horn (get) vs. Hines Ward (give up)?

Barlow just happens to be on a bye week the week Westrbook is (week 9), so I'm still essentially "stuck" starting Jamal Lewis that week vs. the Bengals. Cincy's not been very good against the run, so maybe that's good for me. Bottom line, though, is that Barlow has little value to me since I'm starting LJ & Westy every week barring injury and the only bye week left for those 2, Barlow is also on a bye....hoping to pick up somebody besides Lewis to be my #3 RB in case of injury. I just don't see upside with Cedric Benson...maybe more than Barlow though Barlow's been a good short yardage TD guy.

Horn vs. Ward?...no real difference I don't guess. The Saints are running well and you figure Horn would pick it up which he did this weekend...but same for Ward....Steelers had to start throwing SOME better although they're still running it pretty well....sort of a toss up there. With Andre, Chad, Berrian, & Javon W. on top of Ward, I need yet another "good" WR to choose from for starting purposes like I need another hole in my head.

What do you guys think? The guy really wants to trade b/c he's in bye week hell and needs a RB and WR in the worst way...and our waiver wire is BARREN...We're absolute vultures.

Please post links to your questions and I'll be happy to answer.