[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on this trade...

First things first... this is not a should I veto this trade post. My league does not have this nor do I condone this philosophy.

My question is merely how bad this trade is and if you think it merits just suspicion of collusion...

Team A: 4-2 (1st place)

Team B: 1-5 (last place)

Before trade:

Team A picks up Favre on waivers last week.

Team A:

McNabb, Favre

Portis, James, Jamal Lewis

Team B:

Bulger, Grossman

Chester Taylor, Dunn, Caddy

Then, yesterday, Team A trades Favre and Jamal Lewis to Team B for Grossman and Chester Taylor.

This trade makes no possible sense to me. Favre was out there last week and Team B was higher in the waiver order than Team and he just did not grab him.

Team B will never start Favre again after this week's bye for Bulger. On top of that, Grossman has put up better stats and may very well continue.

IMHO, Jamal is pathetic and Chester Taylor is much better.

This league awards 1 pt/10 total yeards beginning at 50.

This trade just stinks and it's between two guys that are very tight... Team A is also the commisioner...

Maybe I'm just venting but I cannot see a logical reason for

1. Team B to not pick up Favre a week ago. Those tricky "bye weeks" did not jsut sneak up on him.

2. There have also been other QB's picked up in recent weeks...i.e. Leftwich, Carr, etc.

3. Jamal has a bye this week and Chester is already done (to help compensate for those future bye weeks with Caddy and Dunn- as I'm typing, not sure if those two have went through their byes yet...). So Team A gets an extra week of using him-- fairly big in my book..

looks good to me. the kid is worried about Grossman, and the other guy is buying low. Favre is as low as it gets, AND Grossman and Bulger have the same bye, and he'll never start Grossman over Bulger anyway, so why not trade him and get someone with a nice matchup. Favre could do very well this week, especially after a bye.

:D good trade.

bulger and grossman are both on bye this week, dummy. so he doesn't have a starting QB, he had to make a move. the guy bent him over the barrel getting chester, but there's nothing unfair about it. and the fact that the guy giving up taylor is doing this to cover a bye gives you close to 100% certainty it's not collusion.

bulger and grossman are both on bye this week, dummy. so he doesn't have a starting QB, he had to make a move. the guy bent him over the barrel getting chester, but there's nothing unfair about it. and the fact that the guy giving up taylor is doing this to cover a bye gives you close to 100% certainty it's not collusion.

First off, calling me a dummy is ridiculous. You need to grow up.

Next,

I think I clearly indicated in the post that both guys are on byes. "Maybe I'm just venting but I cannot see a logical reason for

1. Team B to not pick up Favre a week ago. Those tricky "bye weeks" did not just sneak up on him" ...So logic would follow that if I indicated this and wrote it, that I must have known it...I also stated that this week 7 bye week did not sneak up on him and other guys were and are available.... specifically the guy he traded for that he could have had...

seems an awful lot to give up for one week...

Edited by redknightsgoingdown