[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade offered

ma1r1k2us

I'd be getting Marvin Harrison and giving up Morris and Droughns, just to give you an idea of the scoring reuben is avg around 14 points a wk and Morris got around 18 last wk. I am wondering what everyone out there thinks about this trade. I think it is a good deal for me but I'm scared to give up the depth at RB

I'd be getting Marvin Harrison and giving up Morris and Droughns, just to give you an idea of the scoring reuben is avg around 14 points a wk and Morris got around 18 last wk. I am wondering what everyone out there thinks about this trade. I think it is a good deal for me but I'm scared to give up the depth at RB

I think you're basically trading Droughns for Harrison because when SA comes back,Morris is worth nothing. I'd do the trade before your trading partner wakes up.

thats what i was thinking, He is in bad shape right now though he already said he wanted more for him but i kinda held him out to dry because he has no rb to start this wk and the way our league is there is noone but back ups in free agents so you have to make a trade to get a starter