[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I Missing Something?

quantegy

Walker is ranked ahead of Deion Branch for week 7 on every site I've read. On Yahoo, the experts have Javon as the 16th ranked WR, while Branch is ranked 24). I can't make heads or tails with this assessment for the following reasons:

1. Branch playing in a pass happy offense at Home, where they have one of the best home field advantages.

2. Branch is going to get 8-10 looks, esp. in the redzone.

3. Plummer has gotten absolutely nothing going through the air.

4. Denver averaging something like 12 points a game.

How can these experts rank Walker so high?

Is it because:

A. They think the Den/Cle game will be closer than expected, and Plummer will be forced to throw?

B. Seattle's O is spread out too much, and Walker will get more looks?

C. Walker's unhappiness with lack of passing attack, likely to induce Shanny to script more passing plays???

I'm confused now, b/c I had Branch as my starter all week, now I'm having doubts. Same as last week, I didnt go with my instincts, and went Chambers over Branch at the last minute and lost 10-12 points for doing so. (Good thing I won).

Your thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Walker is the top WR (or, at worst, 1a) in Den, and will get more looks than Branch.

Obviously, if it works out that Hass and Branch have great chemistry and/or the Den offense continues to struggle Branch moves ahead of Walker, but don't draw too many conclusions from just one game.