[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this?

NatiTime

In Week 8 i will be playing the #2 team in the league (im #1). I win here would lock the league up for me. However, i have some heavy hitters out that week on byes. Im looking at shopping Chambers around... i know i need a huge week from him this week to make him worth it to others, but here is my senarios.

WEEK 8 BYES

RoyW

Chambers

Ronnie Brown

Im thinking of shopping Chambers around for either Chester Taylor or Ahman Green. Not sure if i would get Taylor for Chambers though.

My lineup without the trade:

QB Brady or Rivers

RB Duece, Edge

WR Jennings, DJax, Muhammad

TE Watson

DEF Carolina

K Gould

OP Jerious Norwood

If i can make a trade then i can plug either Taylor or Green into the OP and not have to trust in Norwood.

So would you guys make a trade (Chambers for Taylor or Green) or would you run with Norwood and hold on to CHambers??????

MAN IM IN THE SAME BOAT ... I have Brown off also and im in first playing #2 next week. I just p/u T Henry off the WW to play him next week. I like your plan to shop chambers to get a rb for next week but you might have to make it a little more sweet if you cant find a sucker to make that trade. good luck

I just turned it around and offered Chambers today for Hines Ward. Now im sure this guy won't accept since hge is a Pitt. fan, but im looking at Week 8 when Pitt. goes to OAK. I don't desperatly need a huge game out of the person i get for Chambers and WR wise the person proably won't play much after this game. If this trade goes south then i will look to get Taylor.... sorry for the amount of info in the original posty, but thats the way i do FF and i love the strategy of this game.