[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I make this pick-up?

redbbe21

Please help. I'm tied for first place right now with the following team in a deep standard scoring league:

QB- Bulger

Vick

Bledsoe

RB- Tomlinson

R. Brown

Dunn

Addai

C. Perry

WR- Wayne

R. Moss

Jennings

Reggie Brown

TE- Gonzalez

J Stevens

K- Brown

Def- Seatle

My question is should I drop anyone to pick up Lundy or Keyshawn. I actually just dropped Keyshawn for Stevens but now it looks like Jennings is hurt. I'm high in the WW order so I could get one. Don't want to drop a QB because there are no good ones left and that is hurting some other top teams on Byes. Do I stick with what I have?

Thanks in advance.

youre fine at QB and RB. bulger is good and you got 2 very good backs w/LT & ronnie brown...3 legit starters and addai will probably end up startin. your WRs are the weakest position IMO, i probably wouldnt have dropped keyshawn for stevens. gonzalez doesnt have a bye week to deal with so you only need him at TE. id stick with what you have but maybe get keyshawn back.

keyshawn helps your team most. drop chris perry for lundy.

Edited by capostatus