[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SIMTT?

I get Bush and Ward for the Browns. I currently also have C. Taylor & Maroney at RB. Also have Boldin, Roy W and Driver at WR. We start 3/3 RB/WR or 2/4 RB/WR.

Our league awards pts for returns (1 for every 15) and 1 PPR, making Bush more valuable. What do you think? Thanks.

If this was a normall scoring league i would say you are crazy to make that trade. However, according to your scoring rule it makes Bush a huge player in your league. I know that PITT has QB issues, but either way i think Ward will be ok there. It doesn't look like you would take a huge hit by losing Ronnie, plus since he hasn't bee outstanding and Bush probably has better numbers in your league i woul probably make the trade. :D

If this was a normall scoring league i would say you are crazy to make that trade. However, according to your scoring rule it makes Bush a huge player in your league. I know that PITT has QB issues, but either way i think Ward will be ok there. It doesn't look like you would take a huge hit by losing Ronnie, plus since he hasn't bee outstanding and Bush probably has better numbers in your league i woul probably make the trade. :D

Thanks. At first I hated when our league voted to award return yds, but given that it's a 12 team league, it does add more talent. Bush is tied with Ronnie Brown in our league for points. Also, guys like Maurice Hicks and Dante Hall are nice bye week fillers because of the return game.

Anyone else care to advise on the proposed posted trade?

Thanks.