[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

snutch

I think it depends upon what the rest of your team looks like and what your current record is. If are styling with a pretty sweet record and almost guaranteed a playoff spot, I might have held out and waited for SA to bounce back.

If you are on the borderline of making the playoffs, and need the points now to get there, I think it is probably a much better move.

Either way, I don't think SA is returing to last year's form given the injury, Hutchinson loss, etc. As a result, I don't think it's a horrible, but I'm still very gun shy of JJ since he burned me last year. :D

I think it depends upon what the rest of your team looks like and what your current record is. If are styling with a pretty sweet record and almost guaranteed a playoff spot, I might have held out and waited for SA to bounce back.

If you are on the borderline of making the playoffs, and need the points now to get there, I think it is probably a much better move.

Either way, I don't think SA is returing to last year's form given the injury, Hutchinson loss, etc. As a result, I don't think it's a horrible, but I'm still very gun shy of JJ since he burned me last year. :D

7th place, top 6 make it. A do or die move for me.