[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade?

msmith379

There is one team in my league it seems like I always am able to pull off a decent trade with every year so in knowing that I have been trying to figure out a way to bolster my team by trading a WR with him. He has told me he needs a dependable RB. I feel like I have two decent ones besides LT to choose from.

He has 4 great WRs on his team, TO, Andre Johnson, Mushin, and Santana Moss. I figured why not target TO or Andre, and I thinking about going after TO.

The trade I am thinking about offering is TO for Ronnie Brown straight up or also throw in Jennings or Reggie Williams.

What do you think?

I suppose it depends on the how the scoring pans out and the other owner, but throwing in a WR with Brown seems unnecessary. Consistent, starting RBs who don't split carries are VERY hard to come by these days, and Ronnie's value will be high right now since he just had a monster yardage game against Chicago no less.

Good luck!

See my post...I got offered two starting WRs for Brown or Tiki (non PPR league)