[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Tiki or R.Brown?

Current roster in signature below...I'm deep in RBs, and need some consistent scorers in my WR lineup since I need to play 3 each week and mine are stinking up the room lately. I'm working with the following offers from an owner in my reverse position (needs another starting RB).

Deal 1:

Get 2 of the following: T.Owens, TJ Houshmandzadeh, M.Colston, S.Smith, J.Walker

Give 1 of : Tiki or Ronnie Brown

Deal 2:

Get 2: M.Muhammed and T.O. or M.M and TJ Housh

Give 1 of: F.Gore or K.Jones

Thoughts? Opinions? I'm pushing to make Deal 1 happen; I just don't think #2 will have a big enough impact on the weekly scoring to matter!

If can swing him to Deal 1, which WRs do you think have the most potential over the rest of the season? :D

If you can seriously give up Ronnie Brown and get SSmith and Colston, your league needs to re-evaulate who you let into your league.

Edit: Just looking at your RB's and his WR's, is this a 2 man league?

:D 8 team league...it's made trading a NIGHTMARE since every team has a stud at some position or another.

He hasn't agreed to Deal 1 yet..I'm pushing for it though. His original offer to me was M.Muhammed and T.O. or T.J. for Brown or Tiki. I counter-offered the above because MM isn't an upgrade over my current WRs so that's no gain. T.O. or TJ would be better, but not nearly the value that Tiki or Brown upgrades HIS RB situation.

I take that your vote is for SSmith and Colston then?