[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunn for Brown?

FoorballKing

Should I try to do this trade. I don't like Dunn's production and I think it will be like this for the rest of the season. My only question is that is Ronnie for real or was that only a one time show. I guess you can say that Brown's schedule is a little more facoring than Dunn's. Also, when it comes playoff time, Dunn my get benched if the Falcons are in the playoffs. The Dolphinswon't be in the playoffs, so Ronnie will always be on the field. Ronnie doesn't share carries with anyone unlike Dunn. My concern though is that the Dolphins will most of the time be losing and that will take the running out of the game. Would you make the trade?

I wouldnt do it...being a Ronnie Brown owner. He showed he can carry the load for an entire game and produce...he does have 4 tds on the year thus far.....not losing carries or goal line TD's......and, for what its worth, he is the main cog of that offense, whereas, Vick is for Atlanta.....they have Norwood that comes in...This might be the spark that gets Miami to a competitive level.....