[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Anyone else want to strangle S.A. when they look at him?

GoNads

I can't take it anymore. He's singlehandedly ruining my season in my one league. Started out 5-0 and have lost the last 4 out of 5 through the bye weeks.

The thing that kills me most is he's jumping around after the first week saying the power of prayer has helped him heel. Then, every freakin week since then it's-- "we expect him back next week". Next week comes along- "we don't know if he's playing or not" and that Thursday comes around and he's out. I would have been much happier if they said he's out 6-8 weeks or whatever and dealt w/ it. Now I get to watch L.T. 2 and L.J. run up and down the field getting 4 td's a week.

Everytime I see his face on T.V. or the internet w/ that goofy smile I want to choke him!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else w/ me here?

I'm whining like a :D but :D

I can't take it anymore. He's singlehandedly ruining my season in my one league. Started out 5-0 and have lost the last 4 out of 5 through the bye weeks.

The thing that kills me most is he's jumping around after the first week saying the power of prayer has helped him heel. Then, every freakin week since then it's-- "we expect him back next week". Next week comes along- "we don't know if he's playing or not" and that Thursday comes around and he's out. I would have been much happier if they said he's out 6-8 weeks or whatever and dealt w/ it. Now I get to watch L.T. 2 and L.J. run up and down the field getting 4 td's a week.

Everytime I see his face on T.V. or the internet w/ that goofy smile I want to choke him!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else w/ me here?

I'm whining like a :D but :D

Try this out ... take a deep breath and repeat

Three, two, one .. one, two, three

What the heck .. is bothering me?

Do it several times and then realize that at least you don't have a broken foot.