[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Gros Membres!

I would be trading away Housh and KWII for SSmith and Longwell. I have been trying to trade him CJ and KWII for Smith straight up but I don't think he sees my side of it.

Is Housh too much to give up (instead of Chad)? If went for Housh my recievers would be Roy Williams, SSmith, and Chad Johnson.

It's a PPR. Offer it? Or stay pat?

Thanks, fellas.

I'd go for it. Steve Smith always has the ability to score from anywhere on the field. TJ is good but I still that Chad is the #1 guy in Cinci and will prove it by the end of the year. Also (and just personal preference), I'd see if you could trade Heap instead of Winslow, idk I just really like how he's been doing this year.

I'd go for it. Steve Smith always has the ability to score from anywhere on the field. TJ is good but I still that Chad is the #1 guy in Cinci and will prove it by the end of the year. Also (and just personal preference), I'd see if you could trade Heap instead of Winslow, idk I just really like how he's been doing this year.

Why Winslow? The Cle passing game makes me nervous but he has yet to have a costly fantasy game. Do you see Winslow keeping it up?

I do see Winslow keeping it up. He has been been the only brightside on an otherwise dismal Cleveland passing attack and hes having the best season of his NFL career. Heap has been playing good but I'm still not sold on the Baltimore Offense. So I think KW has more potential to finish the year off. But thats just one persons opinion.

I do see Winslow keeping it up. He has been been the only brightside on an otherwise dismal Cleveland passing attack and hes having the best season of his NFL career. Heap has been playing good but I'm still not sold on the Baltimore Offense. So I think KW has more potential to finish the year off. But thats just one persons opinion.

I see what you're saying. I never quite feel confident with Heap in there but Winslow has been a great target for Frye. Thanks for the advice. I offered your suggestion. Winslow is on pace for a 100 catches and I'm in a PPR. Could be nice.