[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pickup Seneca Wallace?..

Avernus

let's face it...all 3 are more crapshoot than anything to have a HUGH game, but matchup-wise....

Rivers @ Cincy can be a shootout....and also be an LT fest, I see this continuing until LT gets dinged good enough....

Garrard plays Houston at home which can just emd up being their defense shutting down the Texans and being a low scoring game...I expect the weather to be horrid in jacksonville...even on a 37-7 victore, he didn't crack 200 yds...

Wallace plays the Rams in what is pretty much guaranteed to be a shootout, Momo won't be nearly as productive and the Rams D isn't nearly as good as the Raiders...

you don't get any pts for yds until your QB hits too yds and then it's 1 pt per 10 yds thrown afterwards...2 pts per 10 rush yds for QB..passing TD's are 6-9 pts, rushing TD's are 9-12 pts(pending on distance)

-2 INT

-2 fumble

preciate it and will respond to yours later in the afternoon...

Rivers averages 2 TDs on the road and this week they're on the road. If that's any incentive for you.

I'm not enamored with Garrard here and Wallace could be an interesting pickup in a divisional showdown where they'll assuredly be passing a lot. I'd stll go Rivers and the numbers here, if nothing else for Rivers' running game to keep Ds honest.

Start Rivers. It's just not worth the gamble to start Wallace or Garrard, the upside is not as high as Rivers and the downside (those -2s) is much worse.

this was a good point...while I already knew this, I never thought of it here, let alone factored it...

I guess picking up Wallace is really only good for the week...and not long-term..