[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need Chesthair this weekend!

DaFreak

it sounded like he's just taken a pounding and needs some rest is all...

and this..

Vikings | Taylor limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:12:45 -0800

Minnesota Vikings RB Chester Taylor (calf) was limited in practice Wednesday, Nov. 8, but said he will play Week 10. He is listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

Per CBS Sportsline today, 11/09/06

Chester Taylor, RB MIN

News: The Vikings are starting to take precautions with workhorse RB Chester Taylor. Taylor rested for much of Wednesday's practice due to "overall body soreness," coach Brad Childress said. The NFL's fourth-leading rusher said he will play Sunday against Green Bay. "I feel like, so I can be able to play on Sunday, they want to rest me during the week," Taylor said. "I don't have a problem with it. I just have to stay mentally focused." Taylor (calf) is listed as questionable for Week 10 vs. Green Bay.

Per The Huddle Today, 11/09/06

Chester Taylor - RB, Minnesota Vikings 11/9/2006

Minnesota Vikings running back Chester Taylor (calf) was limited in practice on Wednesday, November 8th, but will play in week ten. Vikings coaches have expressed a desire to lighten Taylor's practice load to help preserve him for large workloads on Sunday.

Huddle Up: Fantasy owners of Taylor like the sound of the Vikings gameplan with regard to the new franchise back, especially with the crucial part of the fantasy season right around the corner.

He'll be fine! :D