[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who'll be better down the stretch?

Feets

Palmer is reported to have some issues with his mechanics cause by his surgically repaired knee (Cincinnati Enquirer) so I think his upside is limited until he gets that ironed out. He also has one of the toughest schedules the rest of the way - although I think that given the receivers he has around him that the schedule isn't as meaningful as it would be for a less talented team.

The Giants have been winning by taking care of the football and handing off to Tiki - and Eli's production has been hurting. Losing Toomer for the season won't help his cause either.

This is a really tough call - I think I take Palmer due to the fact that his team might need to rely on him more the rest of the way.

Who's the better option at QB for the rest of the season?

Eli Manning

or

Carson Palmer

Many Thanks.

I have Carson Palmer, and given that I'm in a keeper league, I definitely think Palmer will be the better option down the stretch. While he has suffered a little bit this year (possibly due to his injury) he is not much older than Eli Manning, and he'll only continue to get better and better as he becomes more comfortable putting pressure and throwing on his injured knee.

While Eli Manning is an excellent QB for any keeper league, I still have to go with Palmer -- he'll be throwing to T.J. Housh., and Chad Johnson for many years to come.