[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Run

DROCK_IN_CT

The only way you'll be able to get a decent RB upgrade is if there's somebody in your league who has only one solid RB and a terrible #2 guy -- I don't see where you could somebody much better than a Wali Lundy or Barlow (and hope either he or Leon gets hurt) -- you might be better off just sticking with Droughns (who has some decent matchups, and hopefully will play some games in lousy weather).

I don't know how many guys you start (I would guess it's a big league, since your roster doesn't LOOK like a first place roster in a small league), but you might have more lucky packaging Glenn with an RB, OR maybe even dealing Wayne straight up or a real stud....

Yeah I agree,

You are selling very low on both Caddy and Droughns. The only way to improve your RB is to add a QB/WR to the mix for someone with RB depth and a need at QB/WR and with Glenn possibly done and Berrian out you don't have WR depth to space. Maybe Roth/Romo with Caddy or Droughns will get you that upgrade can't really comment with out seeing some potential offers.

Good Luck, check my post.