[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

heydudes

2-player keeper league

5-5 record, 2nd place in my division, overall points leader

My team is in my signature

standard scoring league

start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d/st

I would be giving up: Clinton Portis, Keyshawn Johnson, Isaac Bruce

I would be getting: Cadillac Williams, Chad Johnson, Donte Stallworth

What do you think?

I have been trying to get him to take Rod Smith and let me keep either Keyshawn or Bruce as a backup.

Appreciate any help/thoughts/feedback.

will try to answer yours.

Thanks.

I like the trade for this year especially. Caddy has a tough schedule ahead and is struggling but at least he is on the field. You upgrade your WR substantially with CJ and Stallworth.

Portis is a stud when healthy and would be tough to give up but Caddy should be good next year too and is certainly a worthy keeper.

Personally, I would try to move Palmer while his value is sky high. You may be able to get a top tier RB. Bengals have a tough schedule ahead and Favre has an easy schedule so I think you would be OK. I just traded Palmer for Westbrook. You could package Palmer and T. Jones or Betts for a Tier 2 QB and Tier 1 RB!

Good luck!

thanks for your input...anyone else?

should i just give him keyshawn and bruce? or hold out and say i have to put rod smith in the place of one of them (because i'm going to need a backup just in case). is it worth saying i want to hang on to one of them? i feel like i can say that because he is getting the best player (portis) who should be a great keeper next year.

Edited by heydudes

I like this deal for you a lot. Caddy will keep getting better and Portis has proved to be an injury risk yearly. The Bucs will get better.

Your WRs make a substantial upgrade with this trade while losing old guys. Old, slow guys. Keyshawn, Bruce, or Smith. Really, take your pick. I'd give up Bruce and Smith first. Keyshawn may have a couple of years left.

Make it happen, dude.