[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper QBs for next year

Red Barons

Im in the position to keep up to 2 Qbs for next year. Hasselbeck for sure. Now Rothlisberger I rarely play but it seems when I do play him he looks terrible. I know its a stretch but is it worth a try to keep Cutler over him in the hopes Cutler will start next year and surpass him in talent? I know the right and safe play is to keep Roth but I think Cutler is going to be decent in years to come. Anyone have any opinions on this?

Im in the position to keep up to 2 Qbs for next year. Hasselbeck for sure. Now Rothlisberger I rarely play but it seems when I do play him he looks terrible. I know its a stretch but is it worth a try to keep Cutler over him in the hopes Cutler will start next year and surpass him in talent? I know the right and safe play is to keep Roth but I think Cutler is going to be decent in years to come. Anyone have any opinions on this?

How does your draft/keeper league work? Do you lose a draft pick with every player kept? I'd almost say Rothlisberger is not worth keeping, but I dont know enough about your keeper league rules.

We have 10 keepers at the start of the draft [12 teams]. We draft 10 more players at the draft to complete our 20 player roster. At end of the year we drop 10-keep 10. Id like to keep 2 QBs so I dont have to waste a pick on a so so QB.

OK, makes sense. In that case, I still stick with my first post. Given this season and the crazy amount of QB's with success, yet were not ranked very high, I'd say stick with your primary QB and look towards keeping your depth at other positions.

What does your full roster look like?