[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats' or Boys' D (week #12)?

r00kiemonster

It didn't cost me the game (had a great week otherwise) but out of respect for Favre at Lambeau, I very wrongfully benched the Pats' D last week and instead grabbed KC's off the waivers just for one week being that they were home vs Oakland. Tossing KC back to the waivers as originally planned, I decided to grab Dallas's D from there. I think from here on out their D would make a great backup for NE's; not just a one-week-stand. I can totally see Bruschi & Co this week giving Grossman yet another bad game as well as stuffing Thomas Jones (plan on benching him as well), but you think I would score more off Dallas's D this week home against Tampa?

Know what? I think I will stick with the Pats. If you already got something that's dependable and especially if you're already confident about how they'll do this week, stick with them. However, I will keep the Boys as my 2nd D throughout. Feel a lot better with them than I do with Seattle anymore (my original backup up until 2 weeks ago).