[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

gettin ready for playoffs (weeks #14 & #16)

r00kiemonster

Started off my second ever FF season very bad at 1-5. On a five-game win streak as we speak (6-5) and my last two are against under .500 teams. Definitely smelling some top-4 post-season action. Catching myself looking ahead to week#14 (first half of first-round), I see my two QBs Brady & Rivers, two who I'm obviously happy with, up against, maybe, some questionable competition. You got Brady at Miami and Rivers at home but against Denver. Then you got week#16 (if I'm still in it, that is) with Brady at Jax and Rivers at Seattle. The latter doesn't seem too discouraging (may start Rivers for that anyway), but bottom-line...should I get me another QB off the waivers already for at least week#14? Not feeling too good about either of them there.

most likely anyone off the ww you wont be able to start over these guys. gotta play the guys that got you here, but anyway, why dont you post some of the top FA QBs