[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR WDIS?!?!?!?!?

RattlerB

Boldin @ MIN

Walker @ KC

Coles vs. HOU

I'm gunshy to start Walker since Plummer sucks on the road and KC is never friendly to visiting teams.

The cards can't run, especially on Minny, so you figure Boldin has to get some work, right? But will Lienart actually get him the ball?

Coles disappeared for a while and Pennington hasn't exactly been stellar, but with a juicy matchup against Houston...

HELP!!!

I don't like Coles, despite the matchup. He hasn't done much lately, and it should be a low scoring game. Walker's been hot, and Denver will probably get at least one long score thorugh the air.

Boldin's a good idea, except the Vikes may pressure Leinert and Fitz will steal catches.

I think all of these guys have a QB who may or may not show up. I know the Bills went bonkers on Houston last weekend, but I think that was a fluke and the Jets won't be able to do it. That leaves me with Walker vs. Boldin. Boldin has a rookie QB going into a loud-ass dome... Walker has a veteran QB wo has been playing like a rookie going into one of the most hostile environments in the NFL.

I'm torn.