[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb Owners in Keeper Leagues (My advice)

Gunga Din

Being born in Philly and living here all my life, I'm gonna give you my honest opinion. If you can deal McNabb , you should. Not only do I think he's not gonna come back from this injury and perform well, I think his career is over. I think they should can McNabb and Reid and start to rebuild.

McNabb will never return to form from this injury. He might start playing again mid season of next year and then add in 1 more yr before that knee gets any STR back. By then he'll be a shell of a QB.

Keeper league owners might want to see what kind of value you can get for him now. To wait 2 yrs to see how he is before dealing him away is a long time and he will just be dead weight on any roster.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'm curious to find out how Carson Palmer owners felt. Of course Palmer was much younger and not plagued by injuries such as McNabb.

I have buddy in a Dynasty league I just advised to see what he can get for him in the offseason. i don't tihnk it will be much since there isn't one bonehead in our league. He has Leinhart on his taxi squad. Porr guy was sitting at the last playoff spot with two games to go...now he has to start Brad johnson.

Yeah you basically have to have a bonehead in your league to make the trade or an Eagles Fanboy. I just feel sorry for everyone that had McNabb entering their playoffs. Really sucks. Wish you guys well but in our league trades arent allowed this point into the season. My friend has McNabb but at least he had Carr as his backup. Not the worst of situations.

Heck I drafted Warner as my number 1 QB, but I got ROMO which has been huge in my comeback to coming in contention for playoffs.