[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR and TE?

JetFanMike

Two different teams -- on one I have to decide between Devery Henderson (facing the Falcons)

and Donald Driver (facing the Seahawks Monday night). Both are good matchups -- I think

Driver is a safer play, but Henderson has a bigger upside. Given Favre's health issues, and the

fact that Drew Brees is my QB, I'm leaning towards Devery -- what do you think?

For the other, 2 good TE options with good matchups-- Alge Crumpler vs. the Saints or Jeremy

Shockey vs. the Titans. Two good matchups again, and I think Crumpler is healthy now. But

on this team Eli Manning is my QB -- think I should start Shockey and hope he and Eli connect??

Two different teams -- on one I have to decide between Devery Henderson (facing the Falcons)

and Donald Driver (facing the Seahawks Monday night). Both are good matchups -- I think

Driver is a safer play, but Henderson has a bigger upside. Given Favre's health issues, and the

fact that Drew Brees is my QB, I'm leaning towards Devery -- what do you think?

For the other, 2 good TE options with good matchups-- Alge Crumpler vs. the Saints or Jeremy

Shockey vs. the Titans. Two good matchups again, and I think Crumpler is healthy now. But

on this team Eli Manning is my QB -- think I should start Shockey and hope he and Eli connect??

Driver and Alge are no brainers. Favre's hand will be fine by MNF. Alge will get touches and a score. Shockey just hasn't been able to get anything with Eli in his funk. The safer play is Alge although I think both will score tds on Sunday.

Help me here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=187271

Edited by Asskickas

Yeah, I think I agree on TE -- I'm also playing a pretty weak team, so I'm better off having TE and QB on different teams and playing conservatively.

I'm not so sure about Driver over Henderson, though. I'm assuming Colston is out, which means Devery is Brees' big play guy. and the Falcons are horrible vs. WR's this year. Driver's matchup isn't quite as good, and the weather is supposed to stink Monday night -- I'm sure Favre will play, but I'm not sure he'll be fine. This is a tough matchup too -- I'm second in my division, playing the first place team.

Any other thoughts on Donald Driver or Devery Henderson?