[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SIMTT RB for WR

Hunter_Viking

He wants Addia, Chester Taylor or Willie Parker. and is bascially offering any WR from his roster for one of my RB's not named Lundy.

My Lineup

RBs

Addai, Joseph

Taylor, Chester

Lundy, Wali

Parker, Willie

WRs

Cotchery, Jerricho

Stallworth, Donte'

Heap, Todd

Edwards, Braylon

Smith, Steve

Gates, Antonio

His WR

Caldwell, Reche

Coles, Laveranues

Jackson, Darrell

Booker, Marty

Bruce, Isaac

Henderson, Devery

It is a performance league, no carry over for next season. Last week to make changes.

Parker has a tough schedual, and I would like to keep him, but I thought about him for Jackson.

How about Addai. Do you think he'll just get better?

He however keeps offering Booker or Coles but is not interested in Lundy.

Would you make a trade or sit tight?

I am in the playoffs but need a win this week to get the Division win and a bye.

Depends. How many RBs can you start and how many WR's do you have to start? If you can start 3 RBs I would not make any moves for his WR. If you only start 2 I would trade Addai for Jackson. No reason having wasted points on your bench, and your WRs are pretty week. I don't see Addai having another game like he did against the Eagles (this season).

Depends. How many RBs can you start and how many WR's do you have to start? If you can start 3 RBs I would not make any moves for his WR. If you only start 2 I would trade Addai for Jackson. No reason having wasted points on your bench, and your WRs are pretty week. I don't see Addai having another game like he did against the Eagles (this season).

I need to start 2 RB and any Combo of 3 WR/TE's